CL - Shakhtar Donetsk (h) 6-0

Everything football related in here please.

CL - Shakhtar Donetsk (h) 6-0

Postby Mr-Ed » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:09 am

Great performance. Great goals and a determination not to concede. Mahrez getting better every game.
Hilarious incident with Sterling kicking the ground, falling over and getting a penalty.
Great goal by Jesus at the end - hope the confidence comes flooding back.
Manchester City - Ruining Football since 2008
Its always 11:11
Mr-Ed
Site Admin

Re: CL - Shakhtar Donetsk (h) 6-0

Postby Old_Blue » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:16 am

Now Sterling getting it in the neck for not saying it was him who tripped himself, it is not up to the player thats the refs job and what was the clown behind the goal doing, he must have had a good view of it, the ref may have thought that the player coming across the back of Sterling caught his foot, it is now time for VAR in circumstances like this, but not one Liverpool player helped the ref when we had a perfectly good goal disallowed against them last season, not one person from the TV made a song and dance about that, and not one of the papers was asking should the Liverpool players have said something to the ref,

This weekend we face the reds with a ref whose family are all reds, yet not one paper have questions why the FA gave him the job of helping the reds in this derby game, i wonder what mistakes he will make in the reds favour and no one in the papers or TV questions his decisions, we have a very big job on our hands this weekend, we have to overcome the reds that in itself is not a problem in a fair game, but now we have to get it done with a red ref, its going to be one very difficult game, if we win and i think we should it will send a big massage to every other team in the premier league.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby Blue on Blue » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:32 am

The jealousy is rife..
so we play them off the pitch and all the focus is on a penalty that sterling didnt even ask for.
youd think he'd pointed to the spot and everyone had surrounded the ref..
WANKERS !
I hope we fuck every club up and down the country and europe and win everything this year
it would be really nice if we could win the champions league with a dodgy penalty just to rub it in !!
I can only ever be honest, and i will tell you now that if it was any other team playing so beautfully all i could do is admire it.
Barca comes to mind..

But because its City pfftt !!
Fuck the lot of them !
Blue on Blue
Gerrard Weikens Style Legend

Postby BornBlueWillDieBlue » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:49 pm

Thought we were superb again last night, a good solid CL quality side in Shaktar Donetsk were obliterated in fine style, and that was whilst resting key players for the derby game at weekend and also by ensuring other top players were able to rest their legs after an hour or so of putting the Ukranians to the sword in this encounter.

The fact that we scored SIX goals and won by SIX goals, yet all the media, pundits and every tom, dick and harry in the social media world is focusing on is the fact that at speed running into the box on the end of a fine D Silva pass, with the keeper bearing down on him Sterling went to "dink" the ball over the kneeling keepers head into the empty net, missed the ball JUST I might add, and kicked the turf instead with momentum of his speed of movement forcing him to fall over, as you cannot keep going at that speed with one leg stuck in the ground behind you, it is actually physically impossible, and yet the cries I hear are "Sterling should have told the ref he was not touched and it wasn't a penalty".

I thought Pep selected Raheem Sterling to play for Manchester City?, I wasn't aware UEFA had chosen him to conclude the duties of 5th official (or whatever number that berk behind the goal was given that night), they hold a blind man's walking stick whilst being paid a ton of wads to watch a game others have had to pay for, it was a shocking decision by the 3 of them, the officials the world over are garbage to begin with, but for me the level of blame here is (1. Blind man behind the goal, saying and doing nothing when the ref awarded the kick, 2. Linesman, he MUST have been up with play, as that is his one and only job, and didn't do nothing either to help the ref out and lastly 3. Ref, his view was blocked by the defender he ajudged to have tripped Sterling, but he needed help, them backless bastards, hung him out to dry), yet it is not ONE of them getting the blame here, instead it is all Raheem Sterling's fault once again.

Did Wily Boly of Wolves turn around to the official after he scored against City to put Wolves 1-0 up back in August and tell him "Sorry I handballed that, it should not be a goal"?, where was the media, social and published, punditry outcry?, I must have missed that, did James Milner do so either last year in this competition after passing to Sane for him to score, or the year before in the PL tell Michael Oliver that he kicked Sterling and it should be a penalty, when we didn't get them decisions go our way?, I must have missed the media and punditry outcry again at that being done, then we have the likes of Ashley Young with his dives over the years, or even last season when he took out Aguero for what was as blatant a penalty and sending off (it would have been a red card had the penalty been awarded) as your likely to see, he didn't tell the official they got the decision wrong either, so why is there this level of vitroil for Raheem Sterling?

The reason is, because he left Liverpool, he is black, rich and plays football for a side winning trophies who are not one of the favoured cartel either in the UK or Europe, and because it is City, they know that they cannot beat us on the field of play, no side in this country and very very few in the world are good enough to do so, they have to try and get our players banned or ensure that they don't get the blatant decisions they should get from future officials, it is racism anyway you look at it and jealousy from the media of both published and social, as well as opposing fans, but only really fans of some clubs in this country and Europe, not all act this way in regards to City, but the likes of Arsenal, United, Liverpool, Spurs, Bayern, Barcelona, Madrid, Juventus and AC Milan DO, and FUCK THEM, FUCK THEM ALL.

Yes I enjoy watching Barcelona or any side play great football, and Barcelona did start this top quality, high level standards that we are seeing weekly today from Manchester City, but that was because Pep Guardiola was their manager, they have not come close to replicating this quality since he left, sure it has still been good and high quality, just not AS good, not AS High quality as it was under Pep, or what we are doing now under Pep.

I honestly would fancy this side we have now to wipe the floor and murder the City side that Mancini built which won the title in 2011/12 season, and back then we were superb and played great football from another planet to what we had done for many years before that, but this squad and this football today and under Pep is far more advanced, how many of the team from 2011/12 would get into THIS City squad, Yaya Toure and Carlos Tevez are it I think, and I am not belittling the qualities of the other world class 23 players we had back then, it is just that under Pep we have gone from one of the most pathetic City squads in a decade (one he took over) to the most brilliant ever put together in England (2 and a bit years later).
BornBlueWillDieBlue
Youth Setup U18

Postby Old_Blue » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:53 pm

BornBlueWillDieBlue wrote:Thought we were superb again last night, a good solid CL quality side in Shaktar Donetsk were obliterated in fine style, and that was whilst resting key players for the derby game at weekend and also by ensuring other top players were able to rest their legs after an hour or so of putting the Ukranians to the sword in this encounter.

The fact that we scored SIX goals and won by SIX goals, yet all the media, pundits and every tom, dick and harry in the social media world is focusing on is the fact that at speed running into the box on the end of a fine D Silva pass, with the keeper bearing down on him Sterling went to "dink" the ball over the kneeling keepers head into the empty net, missed the ball JUST I might add, and kicked the turf instead with momentum of his speed of movement forcing him to fall over, as you cannot keep going at that speed with one leg stuck in the ground behind you, it is actually physically impossible, and yet the cries I hear are "Sterling should have told the ref he was not touched and it wasn't a penalty".

I thought Pep selected Raheem Sterling to play for Manchester City?, I wasn't aware UEFA had chosen him to conclude the duties of 5th official (or whatever number that berk behind the goal was given that night), they hold a blind man's walking stick whilst being paid a ton of wads to watch a game others have had to pay for, it was a shocking decision by the 3 of them, the officials the world over are garbage to begin with, but for me the level of blame here is (1. Blind man behind the goal, saying and doing nothing when the ref awarded the kick, 2. Linesman, he MUST have been up with play, as that is his one and only job, and didn't do nothing either to help the ref out and lastly 3. Ref, his view was blocked by the defender he ajudged to have tripped Sterling, but he needed help, them backless bastards, hung him out to dry), yet it is not ONE of them getting the blame here, instead it is all Raheem Sterling's fault once again.

Did Wily Boly of Wolves turn around to the official after he scored against City to put Wolves 1-0 up back in August and tell him "Sorry I handballed that, it should not be a goal"?, where was the media, social and published, punditry outcry?, I must have missed that, did James Milner do so either last year in this competition after passing to Sane for him to score, or the year before in the PL tell Michael Oliver that he kicked Sterling and it should be a penalty, when we didn't get them decisions go our way?, I must have missed the media and punditry outcry again at that being done, then we have the likes of Ashley Young with his dives over the years, or even last season when he took out Aguero for what was as blatant a penalty and sending off (it would have been a red card had the penalty been awarded) as your likely to see, he didn't tell the official they got the decision wrong either, so why is there this level of vitroil for Raheem Sterling?

The reason is, because he left Liverpool, he is black, rich and plays football for a side winning trophies who are not one of the favoured cartel either in the UK or Europe, and because it is City, they know that they cannot beat us on the field of play, no side in this country and very very few in the world are good enough to do so, they have to try and get our players banned or ensure that they don't get the blatant decisions they should get from future officials, it is racism anyway you look at it and jealousy from the media of both published and social, as well as opposing fans, but only really fans of some clubs in this country and Europe, not all act this way in regards to City, but the likes of Arsenal, United, Liverpool, Spurs, Bayern, Barcelona, Madrid, Juventus and AC Milan DO, and FUCK THEM, FUCK THEM ALL.

Yes I enjoy watching Barcelona or any side play great football, and Barcelona did start this top quality, high level standards that we are seeing weekly today from Manchester City, but that was because Pep Guardiola was their manager, they have not come close to replicating this quality since he left, sure it has still been good and high quality, just not AS good, not AS High quality as it was under Pep, or what we are doing now under Pep.

I honestly would fancy this side we have now to wipe the floor and murder the City side that Mancini built which won the title in 2011/12 season, and back then we were superb and played great football from another planet to what we had done for many years before that, but this squad and this football today and under Pep is far more advanced, how many of the team from 2011/12 would get into THIS City squad, Yaya Toure and Carlos Tevez are it I think, and I am not belittling the qualities of the other world class 23 players we had back then, it is just that under Pep we have gone from one of the most pathetic City squads in a decade (one he took over) to the most brilliant ever put together in England (2 and a bit years later).

I can't except that under Mancini or Pellegrini we were pathetic, both managers have a differant way of playing than Pep, but i will say this we have improved under Pep.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby BornBlueWillDieBlue » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:15 am

Old Blue, we never had a pathetic squad under Mancini, I just think that we have got a better Silva, Aguero, Kompany under Pep than we had under him, as for Pellegrini, sorry for me that squad (them 3 and the players here now which we were here under him apart) was garbage.

To say that the likes of Javi Garcia, Martin Demichellis, Jesus Navas, Wilfried Bony, Alvaro Negredo, Stevan Jovetic, Fernando, Eliaquim Mangala and Bacary Sagna managed to find gametime and lots of it whilst here highlights that fact, not ONE of them players would have been good enough for City when we were shit in the early part of this century, yet here we were playing them over the course of a season, it is testimont to the high quality of the likes of Kompany, Hart, Aguero, Silva, Zabaleta, Yaya Toure, Dzeko and Fernandinho that we managed to end in the positions we did, as if they had not performed as great as they did for the 3 years that berk was here, then we would not have been finishing in the places we did, none of them were the level we needed and all of them were soon replaced, either by Pellegrini when he found out how bad they were, or by Pep first chance he got.

I used to despise that squad of players that were here, none of them good enough, none of them with the desired fight, pride or passion, and none of them any better (if they were at all) from any of the 16-18 year old kids who we had in the Academy, now, I look at the Academy and think to myself....."not ONE of them have got a cat in hells chance, due to the quality of the squad in front of them", hell even Brahim Diaz, Jadon Sancho and Phil Foden couldn't and cannot break into this squad/team, if they were at this age in the Pellegrini era, then they would have been amongst the best 8 players in the whole club
BornBlueWillDieBlue
Youth Setup U18

Postby Mr-Ed » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:49 am

The most pleasing thing about the game was that we didn't want to concede.
Manchester City - Ruining Football since 2008
Its always 11:11
Mr-Ed
Site Admin

Postby Blue on Blue » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Mancini was and always will be one of the most important managers in the history of our club, i loved those years fantastic !
Pelligrini was the caretaker, sometimes it felt like he was an undertaker !
But i'll never forgot how badly he was treated when pretty much everyone left the stadium on his farewell, ive never been so disgusted with some of our supporters.

However
Viva Pep !! ;g;
Blue on Blue
Gerrard Weikens Style Legend

Return to MCFC Forum