Sergio Aguero

Everything football related in here please.

Sergio Aguero

Postby BornBlueWillDieBlue » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:28 am

Just to let you all know that Sergio Aguero has signed a 1 year contract extension today to take him until 31 Jun 2021 under contract at City, this is a great bit of news, as it means we are in no rush now to try and locate a replacement for when he leaves for the spot in the team that Aguero has got, and it means we get to enjoy his brilliance and scoring ability for another 3 seasons including this one.

Now for Leroy Sane, Raheem Sterling, Ilkay Gundogan and Brahim Diaz amongst a few others to get to tie down to a longer term deal at City
BornBlueWillDieBlue
Youth Setup U18

Re: Sergio Aguero

Postby Old_Blue » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:12 pm

[quote="BornBlueWillDieBlue"]Just to let you all know that Sergio Aguero has signed a 1 year contract extension today to take him until 31 Jun 2021 under contract at City, this is a great bit of news, as it means we are in no rush now to try and locate a replacement for when he leaves for the spot in the team that Aguero has got, and it means we get to enjoy his brilliance and scoring ability for another 3 seasons including this one.

Now for Leroy Sane, Raheem Sterling, Ilkay Gundogan and Brahim Diaz amongst a few others to get to tie down to a longer term deal at City[/quote

This is great news, we need to now get Sane, Diaz, to sign longer contracts, as for Sterling if he wants to stay then he should sign, Gundogan puts in a good game every now and then so he needs to do better, we need to play Foden more and give Diaz much more time on the pitch that so far he is not getting.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby Mr-Ed » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm

Great news indeed. Scored his 205th goal in his 300th game for City. The best there has ever been in the Premier League with 1 goal every 107 minutes.
Manchester City - Ruining Football since 2008
Its always 11:11
Mr-Ed
Site Admin

Postby Old_Blue » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:28 pm

A fully fit and a fully focused Aguero could be unstoppable with the squad we have, if he plays like he can then for me he should get twenty four or more goals.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby BornBlueWillDieBlue » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:39 am

Yet again another match at Anfield where he fails to show up, once he gets no joy for 15-20 minutes, he goes hiding at that place, and it is annoying.

He looked disinterested yesterday and for me would have been dragged off the pitch after about 25 minutes of producing nothing and no battle from him again, nothing stuck when played into him, his movement was null and void, and his effort and desire was the worst I can remember seeing from him in a long time yesterday, and that was against a defender as pathetic as Dejan Lovren.

It wasn't until both he and Sterling were sat watching the game play out, that we actually looked lively in attack and as if we would pose a threat yesterday, a lot easier to play with 11 than 9
BornBlueWillDieBlue
Youth Setup U18

Postby Old_Blue » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:57 pm

Something is wrong with the City players when we go away to Liverpool, it must be the way Liverpool set up to play that doesn't suit our style, but at home we are far better at beating them, i think we need to play away like we do at home when we play Liverpool, having said that Liverpool didn't have one shot on target which says a lot about how good we defended, but we need to improve when we play them away, to me it looks like the players are afraid of them and they shouldn't be as they[Liverpool] have won nothing for a good few seasons.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby Old_Blue » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:40 pm

His he injured or just taking a bit of time out, he his not in todays team or on the bench against Bournemouth, I have not seen anything from the club that says he is being rested.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby Mr-Ed » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:51 pm

Muscles in one thigh "Unconfortable".
Manchester City - Ruining Football since 2008
Its always 11:11
Mr-Ed
Site Admin

Postby Old_Blue » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:43 pm

It would good if the club told us how bad it is if it is a bad one, I would like to know why it's our players who keep getting these kind of injuries, but other teams don't get players injured by not playing in a game, Aguero and KDB were not injured in a game, what are we doing wrong.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Return to MCFC Forum