What are the odds

Everything football related in here please.

What are the odds

Postby Old_Blue » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:26 pm

This weekend City play Chelsea and referee Mike Dean is one red card from 100 red cards for him, now who will be that 100th player to be sent off by him, I am going for a City player and that player will be KDB, it could also be Aguero it just depends on who is causing Chelsea more trouble.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Re: What are the odds

Postby Mr-Ed » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:45 pm

Probably Fernandinho.
Manchester City - Ruining Football since 2008
Its always 11:11
Mr-Ed
Site Admin

Postby BornBlueWillDieBlue » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:03 am

Thankfully he didn't get that total up, but my guess would have been Raheem Sterling, he hates him, shown by the sending off he gave him last season when he booked him and sent him off for scoring a 96th minute winner away at Bournemouth and not even leaving the field of play, but because various jubilant blues who were there left the terrace and encroached onto the pitch to celebrate with him, however, Charlie Daniels never saw a card for actually leaving the pitch to celebrate with his fans after his screamer put Bournemouth 1-0 up that day.

Mike Dean is a prick, and it has got to be about him, as was shown by his reaction to the penalty yesterday and pointing to the spot, what the fuck was that stance and action all about, it was very Clattenberg esque and he was another egotistical tosser who thought fans had paid to watch him blow a whistle.
BornBlueWillDieBlue
Youth Setup U18

Postby Old_Blue » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:06 pm

BornBlueWillDieBlue wrote:Thankfully he didn't get that total up, but my guess would have been Raheem Sterling, he hates him, shown by the sending off he gave him last season when he booked him and sent him off for scoring a 96th minute winner away at Bournemouth and not even leaving the field of play, but because various jubilant blues who were there left the terrace and encroached onto the pitch to celebrate with him, however, Charlie Daniels never saw a card for actually leaving the pitch to celebrate with his fans after his screamer put Bournemouth 1-0 up that day.

Mike Dean is a prick, and it has got to be about him, as was shown by his reaction to the penalty yesterday and pointing to the spot, what the fuck was that stance and action all about, it was very Clattenberg esque and he was another egotistical tosser who thought fans had paid to watch him blow a whistle.

I agree about the penalty stance that was a bit over the top, but i thought he had a good game and overall he got his decisions right.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Return to MCFC Forum