Jayne Mottershead 1959-2020

Everything football related in here please.

Jayne Mottershead 1959-2020

Postby Mr-Ed » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:47 pm

It is with great sorrow that I have to inform you that my wife Jayne died peacefully in her sleep in the early hours of the10th January as a result of the cancer that she has been living with for the last two years.
Jayne was a woman of great faith, a wonderful and steadfast friend, wife, mother and nana who always put others first.
Jayne will always be with us in our thoughts and in our hearts.
Manchester City - Ruining Football since 2008
Its always 11:11
Mr-Ed
Site Admin

Re: Jayne Mottershead 1959-2020

Postby Old_Blue » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:17 am

I don't know what to say, my God you must be in pieces right now, i don't know how you can wright this down on this Forum, i couldn't do anything like this if it happened to my wife, it would take me ages to get over this if it happened to me, i am sure everyone on this forum is pulling for you right now, but i know your family is helping you in any way they can, when i go to church this coming Sunday i will pray for you and ask God to help you get by this tragedy, i can't put into words what i am feeling right now, but i do think you will see her again one day that is what i believe, hope you are alright and can get by this tragedy that no wants wants for themselves, i am lost for words.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Re: Jayne Mottershead 1959-2020

Postby Blue on Blue » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:07 pm

Richard, i cannot find the words, its such a crushing thing to have to have gone through for all of you.
There's nothing i can say other than were here for you, i really hope that doesnt sound naff.
So utterly sorry for you and you families loss
Blue on Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Return to MCFC Forum