City Banned From Champions League !

Everything football related in here please.

City Banned From Champions League !

Postby Blue on Blue » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:45 pm

Now we know what's up with Pep, he knew this was coming.
He won't be here next season, get ready for it..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51510284

99.9% of City fans won't give a flying fuck about Europe, but they will about losing pep, which we will in my opinion.
Blue on Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Re: City Banned From Champions League !

Postby Lancsblue » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:46 pm

If we have never been "in debt" so to speak because the Sheikh gifted all the money spent to the club, I cannot for the life of me see how we have broken any rules, especially when the like of United are allowed to play still being hundreds of millions in debt. I know that turn over is still a factor but ours has been rising steadily, almost meteorically. I think this is just a way to remove a substantial threat to the other European clubs
Ruining football since 2014
Lancsblue
Reserve Team Member

Postby Old_Blue » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:58 pm

[quote="Blue on Blue"]Now we know what's up with Pep, he knew this was coming.

99.9% of City fans won't give a flying fuck about Europe, but they will about losing pep, which we will in my opinion.[/quote

Pep could see out his contract and then go, or he could stay longer who knows what he will do, but it might be 100% of City fans who couldn't give a flying F**K about the CL, as you don't have to win anything to be in the so called CL, what a name to give a bent comp run by UFEA, and now they want 30million Euros off us, they are the corrupt ones not City.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby Blue on Blue » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:34 pm

Old_Blue wrote:
Blue on Blue wrote:Now we know what's up with Pep, he knew this was coming.

99.9% of City fans won't give a flying fuck about Europe, but they will about losing pep, which we will in my opinion.[/quote

Pep could see out his contract and then go, or he could stay longer who knows what he will do, but it might be 100% of City fans who couldn't give a flying F**K about the CL, as you don't have to win anything to be in the so called CL, what a name to give a bent comp run by UFEA, and now they want 30million Euros off us, they are the corrupt ones not City.

Its all about Champions League to Pep, that's the big concern. Unless this gets overturned and quick I can see him going west pretty quickly..
Those bastards at the FA have timed this to perfection to inflict the most damage, just before we play their darlings Real Madrid what an absolute bunch of arse holes !
Blue on Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby Blue on Blue » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:41 pm

Lancsblue wrote:If we have never been "in debt" so to speak because the Sheikh gifted all the money spent to the club, I cannot for the life of me see how we have broken any rules, especially when the like of United are allowed to play still being hundreds of millions in debt. I know that turn over is still a factor but ours has been rising steadily, almost meteorically. I think this is just a way to remove a substantial threat to the other European clubs

Yeah the City statement pretty much says they think its a stitch, and we need an independent court to retrial it.
Its the timing of this that pisses me off, they have done it to inflict the most damage at their chosen time, deplorable bastards !
The booing won't stop now that's for sure !
I reckon pep will end up doing one, even if this decisions is overturned the European stage is fucked for pep, and pep bloody loves the champs league.
I reckon were probably witnessing the end phase of the Guardiola era in anycase, for a number of reasons.
But we'll have to wait and see.
Blue on Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby Mr-Ed » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:51 pm

It will be interesting to see what happens now.
City are very confident CAS will side with them. Indeed the CAS court document from our "Inadmissble" appeal were pretty scathing as to UEFA's conduct.
Manchester City - Ruining Football since 2008
Its always 11:11
Mr-Ed
Site Admin

Postby Blue on Blue » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:38 am

Mr-Ed wrote:It will be interesting to see what happens now.
City are very confident CAS will side with them. Indeed the CAS court document from our "Inadmissble" appeal were pretty scathing as to UEFA's conduct.

I reckon weve got a good chance of this getting thrown out, but im concerned
That pep wont want to continue in his favourite comp with such a cloud following the club
Can you imagine the fans boycott of CL matches and the booing after all this.
Its going to be bloody awful.
Blue on Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby Mr-Ed » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:13 am

The usual suspects in the press are having a real go this morning.
Manchester City - Ruining Football since 2008
Its always 11:11
Mr-Ed
Site Admin

Postby Old_Blue » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:18 am

Peps contract only as this season and next to run unless he decides to extend it, we and Europe have never seen eye to eye, we boo their anthem and they don't like it, so they will do what they can to stop us from winning it, or as we now see being in it, most City fans liked the way the European cup was run, the title Champions League is a joke, as you don't have to be Champions of anything to be in it, the European cup was run far better than this debacle, and if you didn't win your League you went into a different cup comp, give me the Premier League every time as only one team can be Champions in that league, we should take them to court and if we win and then win the CL, we should refuse to enter it the year after and tell them we want to win all the cups in England in the same season, can't see the Sheikh doing that but if he did all City fans would love him even more that they do now.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby Blue on Blue » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:52 am

Each manager since the sheik-over has been tasked to win in europe, its the main reason he bought the club
Im glad its relatively self sufficient though as it stops any sillyness like the sheik turning his back on the investment
should we have to stay out if europe, but the big one is pep here, he could go to any of the big boys after here and have a decent squad that doesnt need a rebuild, be much closer to the wife and not be out if europe, he would also not have to put up with var and a ridiculous match schedule with constantly shite weather.
For me its the excuse hes needed to fuck off and i think its possible for the first time he might want a terrible season to get out of this downward spiral. For me i think he knew a while ago what was coming, and he will engineer a route out.
If thats the case, no hard feelings, hes done us proud.
Might be wrong about this but its all had a wierd vibe for a while and something needs to change i just happen to think it will be our manager, i stand here to be corrected with whats going against him lately i dont think hes got much choice.
Be interesting to see what he has to say in may.
Blue on Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Next

Return to MCFC Forum