Peps contract.

Everything football related in here please.

Re: Peps contract.

Postby Mr-Ed » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:06 pm

Putting pressure on himself again I see by saying the club could sack him if he loses to Real Madrid.
Why on earth does he do it?
I'd love him to stay with us for years, but if he doesn't renew before, or during the summer, then we should probably replace him this summer otherwise next season (his last on the current contract) will probably be a dead season.
Manchester City - Ruining Football since 2008
Its always 11:11
Mr-Ed
Site Admin

Postby Old_Blue » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:03 pm

I think what Pep is doing is telling the players they have to up their game, Pep is never going to stay at City for another ten years, but he his a winner and as made us winners also, but this season players have let themselves down, i can't see Pep ever being satisfied with second best, for me he may leave when his contract is up, but i doubt he is happy with our form and he would want it to be better, some players are coming to the end of their time at City, but finding a replacement for them is proving difficult, this could all come down to Peps home life, is his wife with him, is he happy that we are doing all we can as a club to get the players in he wants, and is anyone at the club putting undue pressure on him to win trophies, every team would like to win a trophy but not all can, i still think we can win two at least, but if we win none so be it, it's not the end of the world and there is always next season.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby Blue on Blue » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:31 pm

Mr-Ed wrote:Putting pressure on himself again I see by saying the club could sack him if he loses to Real Madrid.
Why on earth does he do it?
I'd love him to stay with us for years, but if he doesn't renew before, or during the summer, then we should probably replace him this summer otherwise next season (his last on the current contract) will probably be a dead season.

This isnt the pep we know, giving up before weve even kicked the ball, the whole wife in barca thing is clearly doing his head in, he's lost his drive, lost his aggression, bloody hell, not good this !
If this is his idea of getting his players to rise to the challenge, then ive never seen this tactic work before, and it wont this time either !
I actually think he likes it at City, but i think bigger forces are clanging around his head, and if he does leave our club early for the sake of his sanity, then fair enough. If he buggered off to another club though straight after, id never forgive the mofo !
Blue on Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby Old_Blue » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:22 pm

Today Peps agent as side he will honer his contract, so it would now seem that Pep will still be at City until the end of next season, i hope he will stay longer but before that we have to win this case with the bent UEFA, we know their are people who are attached to UEFA, that have links with the league clubs LiVARpool, United, PSG and B Dortmund, so if that is not bent i don't know what is.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Previous

Return to MCFC Forum