Transfer Strategy

Everything football related in here please.

Re: Transfer Strategy

Postby Old_Blue » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:18 am

Mr-Ed wrote:
Blue on Blue wrote:
Mr-Ed wrote:Not Pep's type of player?
Left foot, right foot, headers, pace, passing skills, goal scoring ability in buckets. What more does he need to do?

To lose over 12" in height seems to be the ticket,
we must have the shortest team on average in the league, there's that many occasions when weve needed height in the box ive lost count.
The only striker over 6ft i can think of that peps signed was ibra.

7 goals in his first 3 games, all from the subs bench say Hailand is pretty damn good.

He scored 7 goals in 3 games and he is on the bench, they must have one hell of a striker if he can only get on the bench.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby Blue on Blue » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:25 am

Mr-Ed wrote:
Blue on Blue wrote:
Mr-Ed wrote:Not Pep's type of player?
Left foot, right foot, headers, pace, passing skills, goal scoring ability in buckets. What more does he need to do?

To lose over 12" in height seems to be the ticket,
we must have the shortest team on average in the league, there's that many occasions when weve needed height in the box ive lost count.
The only striker over 6ft i can think of that peps signed was ibra.

7 goals in his first 3 games, all from the subs bench say Hailand is pretty damn good.

Yes, its a bloody mystery why we dint go for him, he ticks so many boxes and pep would make him even better.
Plus the connection with his old fella..
Hopefully we will get to see him one day !
Blue on Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby Old_Blue » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:45 am

I would like to think i knew more than Pep what we should do in the transfer market, i Pep knows more than i do what he wants for City, he has done more in football than any of us have, so i will leave it up to him to put City back at the top, he did it with Barcelona and he will if he stays long enough do it with us, he puts players out on the pitch but he doesn't play for them, and last night against the rags showed on TV that he didn't like what he saw, he was not a happy manager and i think the players ears would have been ringing when they left the ground.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby Mr-Ed » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:36 pm

Halland scored another 2 yesterday, after playing the whole game. That's 9 goals in 4 games!
Manchester City - Ruining Football since 2008
Its always 11:11
Mr-Ed
Site Admin

Previous

Return to MCFC Forum