Refferals Competition

Refferals Competition

Postby Blue Tones » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:07 pm

A mystery prize will be given to the person that reffers the most people to this website during the month of February. The rules are that each new poster must post at least 5 times to qualify and each new poster must be verified upon a different i.p. address and email to the refferer. To qualify the poster must PM me to tell me who reffered them.

Good luck people.

P.S. The prize will ammount to something in value of £20 or more.
Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans - 1980 John Lennon "Beautiful Boy"
Blue Tones
Site Admin

Re: Refferals Competition

Postby blue nose » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:17 pm

Blue Tones wrote:A mystery prize will be given to the person that reffers the most people to this website during the month of February. The rules are that each new poster must post at least 5 times to qualify and each new poster must be verified upon a different i.p. address and email to the refferer. To qualify the poster must PM me to tell me who reffered them.

Good luck people.

P.S. The prize will ammount to something in value of £20 or more.

Have you come into some money BT, giving all these prizes away . GREAT IDEA though :!7
blue nose
I love all that be Colin Bell I am MCFC-Forum Legend

Postby Blue Tones » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:19 pm

No not really, however I am very keen for this place to get off the ground and I have sensed that the initial novelty has worn off and we are not getting too many posts recently. I am hoping to take measures to counteract that, nothing else.
Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans - 1980 John Lennon "Beautiful Boy"
Blue Tones
Site Admin

Postby Dizzy » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:11 pm

I think one new poster a week would be really good, so 42 at this stage is brill BT.
:$
Dizzy

Postby Blue Tones » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:13 pm

Out of 42 we have maybe 10 regulars, when that number doubles I will relax :P
Blue Tones
Site Admin

Return to Competitions and Fantasy League