Super Bowl

Everything else.

Super Bowl

Postby Old_Blue » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:11 am

If any of you stayed up to watch this game you will be glad you did, when I worked I booked the Monday off for years but now I am retired I don't need to, and what a game this turned out to be, the game is never over when you have Tom Brady as your QB and it turned out that way, New England were 28-3 down just after HT but came back to win 34-28 in OT, at 28-3 NE looked dead and buried and I was thinking of going to bed as this Super Bowl was all but over, but thank God I didn't, for those of you who watch American football Brady is one, two or even three classes above anyone else, WHAT A GAME THAT WAS.

It was like City beating Spurs 4-3 when we had a man sent off when 3-0 down, what a come back that was, and NE were the Man City of this game.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Re: Super Bowl

Postby Mr-Ed » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:01 am

Been following the Pats since the start of C4 coverage.
Garbade for years then Belichick arrives and Promotes Brady from obscurity to superstardom.
Chuffed to bits with that win. 28-3 down midway through the 3rd quarter but then the Atlanta defence ran out of gas.
5 Superbowl wins and 2 defeats in 17 years as head coach - every single one of them within a touchdown of going the other way (most within a field goal).
Manchester City - Ruining Football since 2008
Its always 11:11
Mr-Ed
Site Admin

Re: Super Bowl

Postby Old_Blue » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:19 am

Have to say you can't give Brady anytime or space with the ball, if you do it will be a long night for your defence, one of the best QB in the game and with many weapons to go at.

My team the Raiders were in with a chance for the first time in many a year, until the QB got a broken leg just before the play offs
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Return to Off Topic