The EU debate

Everything else.

The EU debate

Postby Old_Blue » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:18 am

Like everybody else i have heard this and that about the EU, i know they way i am going to vote because i have lived with this EU for over 40 years, i am going to vote on thing that are on my mind, [1] who comes in and who we can remove, [2] on the money we give to Brussels, [3] on who really runs this country us or the EU, and [5] on who we can do deals with outside the EU or for that matter who the EU tell us we can deal with. myself i am for OUT

The PM says we would find it difficult to do business with countries inside the EU if we are out of the EU, so is he saying he and his government are incapable of running the country without Germanys help, as they are the dominant country in the EU, if that is the case he and his government should resign and let someone run the country who can.

I think we can do business with all countries who are in or out of the EU, after all would countries who sell more to us than we do them not want our money, this country can look after itself it as done it in the past and can do it again in the future, for me i don't want other countries to tell us what we can and can't do, so i am for OUT
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Re: The EU debate

Postby Huey Blue » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:07 am

I voted 'NO' the first time and will be voting 'NO' again this time for the very same reasons that you have given OB.

Sick to the back teeth of beuracrats in Brussells telling us what we can and can't do.

Let's put the GREAT back ito Great Britain.

And I have no doubt that if we say 'NO' Norway will probably not be far behind in joining us.
VAR = Ruining Football since 2019
Huey Blue
Shaun Goater MBE

Postby Mr-Ed » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:35 pm

Norway isnt in the EU though it may as well be for the amount of cash they fork out to the EU.
Austria and Hungry are not at all happy with the EU at the moment.
Manchester City - Ruining Football since 2008
Its always 11:11
Mr-Ed
Site Admin

Postby Old_Blue » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:26 am

The EU negotiator Mr Barnier said the British people need to be educated about the consequences of leaving the EU, he wants to teach the UK a lesson he said, who the hell does this clown think we are, when we leave they the EU will be losing a lot of money, he his the one who needs a lesson about who we are, we are not some little country that can't look after itself, we did that for over a thousand years before we were took into this union that we are now coming out of, we were never asked to join they EU as it is now but were asked to join the common market, who would vote for joining the EU if they were told back then that we would have to allow every EU person into our country, without being able to stop any of them at the border as there would not be none with any EU country, also the EU being able to overrule our laws if the didn't agree with them, and then there is the case of us giving millions to the EU every week just to let them tell us what we can and can't do, and who can't do deals with outside of the EU unless they say we can.

Mr Barnier thinks we are subservient to the EU, well not now as we are coming out of this obnoxious organisation, they will have to find all the money we have given them from other countries like Greece, Portugal, Italy, Spain, none of them pay has much as we do, so Mr Barnier if you don't do a good deal with us then who will be getting a lesson, and we need to make sure we don't give then a penny in this so called divorce settlement, as we were never married to the EU in the first place.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby Old_Blue » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:30 pm

The EU courts are now tell Hungary, Poland, and the Czeck republic that they have to take in migrants, even if they don't want more, i am glad we are coming out of this discreditable union, they are a law unto themselves and have no care for what a country wants.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Return to Off Topic