Shutup.

Everything else.

Shutup.

Postby Old_Blue » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:45 pm

I have just read on the MEN web site, it says Vincent Kompany as tweeted his dismay at Donald Trump becoming US President, he should concentrate on his football and leave the Americans to decide on who they want for President, he his not a politician so he should keep his opinions to himself until his football career is over, it does not look good on either City or himself what he think about another country and who runs it.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Re: Shutup.

Postby Mr-Ed » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:31 pm

Quite.
Manchester City - Ruining Football since 2008
Its always 11:11
Mr-Ed
Site Admin

Postby Old_Blue » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Old_Blue wrote:I have just read on the MEN web site, it says Vincent Kompany as tweeted his dismay at Donald Trump becoming US President, he should concentrate on his football and leave the Americans to decide on who they want for President, he his not a politician so he should keep his opinions to himself until his football career is over, it does not look good on either City or himself what he thinks about another country and who runs it.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby Huey Blue » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:02 am

Absolutely :thumbup:
VAR = Ruining Football since 2019
Huey Blue
Shaun Goater MBE

Postby PYLrulz » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:24 pm

I don't like the fact that Trump is going to be my president... but he is going to be such.

Besides, I have a feeling that not everything is as some think it is for Trump, and he's going to turn the tables on some of his supporters come January 20th. The guy was pretty much a liberal for the longest time, and all of a sudden, he aligns with the conservative Republican Party?!? Sure he may try to carry through with some ideas, but others, his supporters are going to be in for an awakening, and he is not (hopefully) going to be as bad as some make him out to be.
PYLrulz

Return to Off Topic