Favoaite documentaries,

Everything else.

Favoaite documentaries,

Postby Old_Blue » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:00 pm

Have you got a favourite documentary, I like anything about our planet, like the blue planet, life on earth and other documentaries, Mr Attenborough is for me the best at explaining anything, but it's not just everything about the planet that like, there are other documentaries, but anything to do with this world we live on gets my full attention, I could listen to Mr Attenborough talk about the planet and animals that live on it all night if I had to.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Re: Favoaite documentaries,

Postby Mr-Ed » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:32 pm

Fascinating.
Myself, I love any science documentaries. Horizon has always been a favourite but I have really enjoyed some recent documentaries on BBC4:
- Professor Mark Miodownik's "My Materials" series on material science and how it has changed the modern world are truely phenomenal.
- Professor Jim Al-Khali's various mini series on the history of various science fields have been outstanding. Especially the one on Electricity.
- Then of course there is Professor Brian Cox's documentaries. Not as good as the above but pretty good.
Manchester City - Ruining Football since 2008
Its always 11:11
Mr-Ed
Site Admin

Re: Favoaite documentaries,

Postby Old_Blue » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:58 pm

Mr-Ed wrote:Fascinating.
Myself, I love any science documentaries. Horizon has always been a favourite but I have really enjoyed some recent documentaries on BBC4:
- Professor Mark Miodownik's "My Materials" series on material science and how it has changed the modern world are truely phenomenal.
- Professor Jim Al-Khali's various mini series on the history of various science fields have been outstanding. Especially the one on Electricity.
- Then of course there is Professor Brian Cox's documentaries. Not as good as the above but pretty good.

I also like Horizon but when they explain about things like the universe, it can get very hard to understand and take it all in, some of the ones about people who are born with skin problems are hard to take, and the things they have to live with just make my skin crawl.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Return to Off Topic