Comedians,

Everything else.

Comedians,

Postby Old_Blue » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:47 pm

Who is or was the best comedian you have seen live, i have seen a few from Les Dawson, Ken Goodwin, Bob Monkhouse, Frank Carson, Bernard Manning, but for me the best is Ken Dodd he his without doubt the funniest man i have seen.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Re: Comedians,

Postby BornBlueWillDieBlue » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:38 am

Live for me it would have to be Roy Chubby Brown, he is the only professional comedian I have seen live, however, I also like Bernard Manning, Frankie Boyle, Lee Evans and Jimmy Carr, but not seen any of them live, only on TV and DVD sets.

Ken Dodd is funny, I like the one he did years back in the "An Audience with" series, where he said near the end, that his dream job (he was asked what he would like to be if not a comic), would be Chancellor of the Exchequer so he could be re-united with his money, and how back in the day when it was introduced Tax on earnings was 2p in the £1.........and he thought it still was. ;k; :lol:
BornBlueWillDieBlue
Youth Setup U18

Postby Mr-Ed » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:29 pm

Undoubtably Peter Kay who I have seen thrice.
Tremendous.
Also saw him play the Choreographer in the musical 'Springtime for Hitler' and when there was a problem with the set just after the interval he did an impromptu commedy gig for 10 mins before seamlessly dropping back into part when the fault was sorted out. For a big lad he quite suits a dress.
Ken Dodd is very funny too as is Barry Cryer.
Manchester City - Ruining Football since 2008
Its always 11:11
Mr-Ed
Site Admin

Postby jasmeen123 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:01 am

hii,
john cleese never fails to make me laugh especially in faulty towers and Monty python great actor.i love his acting.
ISO 27001 Certification in Mumbai
ISO 9001 Certification in bangalore
jasmeen123
Youth Setup U16

Postby Old_Blue » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:07 am

Would say that some of todays comedians are about as funny as being paralysed, not a joke from any of them when i see them on TV i just think crap.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby Mr-Ed » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:47 pm

Old_Blue wrote:Would say that some of todays comedians are about as funny as being paralysed, not a joke from any of them when i see them on TV i just think crap.

A betrayal for sure. She has to go - Along with Hammond who has done Sweet FA preparing infrastructure for no deal.
Manchester City - Ruining Football since 2008
Its always 11:11
Mr-Ed
Site Admin

Postby Old_Blue » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:05 pm

Mr-Ed wrote:
Old_Blue wrote:Would say that some of todays comedians are about as funny as being paralysed, not a joke from any of them when i see them on TV i just think crap.

A betrayal for sure. She has to go - Along with Hammond who has done Sweet FA preparing infrastructure for no deal.

Nice one.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Return to Off Topic