EU

Everything else.

EU

Postby Old_Blue » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:53 am

As Mrs May sold us down the river, it may look like after the 29/5/19 if we could still be tied to the EU, if we are still under the EU laws and rules and it looks like we could be, there could be a lot of trouble in this country.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Re: EU

Postby Mr-Ed » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:09 pm

Don't think so Old Blue. Anything that avoids a Cliff-Edge Hard Brexit is good by me and Hammond didn't stump up the money to prepare for a cliff-edge Brexit before the end of August 2017 - the last feasible date. ECJ involvement is minimal for 8 years and then gone.
Manchester City - Ruining Football since 2008
Its always 11:11
Mr-Ed
Site Admin

Postby Old_Blue » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:07 am

Mr-Ed wrote:Don't think so Old Blue. Anything that avoids a Cliff-Edge Hard Brexit is good by me and Hammond didn't stump up the money to prepare for a cliff-edge Brexit before the end of August 2017 - the last feasible date. ECJ involvement is minimal for 8 years and then gone.

ECJ minimal for 8 years do you think so, i wish i had your belief in this PM but i don't, i think in that 8 years we will be paying more and having more rules put on us by the EU, after 8 years if we have the right PM we can changes those new laws, but does anyone think we will i doubt it, no for me we should just have pulled out and let them come to us if they want to sell us anything, and if the price was to high we could then say no you can keep them, i think we give them in trade about 70 billion more than they give us, therefore we were in the box seat and she for me just capitulated.

We will see how good she is if she is still PM after Christmas when we get too stage two, lets see what they want and how much of it they get, they are desperate for our money because out of the 27 countries left in the EU after we leave, the EU might implode with a bit of luck, it may have been a good idea when it was the common market but it as become a dictatorship now, once we do leave if we ever do only Germany and France will be the main contributors to the other 25, and that will cost them a lot of money and thats why they want us to stay in, they will do their best to keep Britain in the EU and i just don't think Mrs May is strong enough to get us out of this dictatorship of the EU.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby Old_Blue » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:00 am

After the latest Brexit discussions the EU want more from us, if May who his now running the way we leave keeps giving in to the EU then she should be replaced, she after all was and for me still is a remainder, she should now show some backbone and tell tell Barnier it's off and we leave with NO DEAL, we should not be a subservient country to anybody, many people died in the war to keep us from being subservient to any other country, so for me the EU can do one.

If we leave without a deal then if the EU want to sell us their cars, wine, food, or anything else then they can come to us, and we can either agree a deal or say no thank you.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Return to Off Topic