Appalling

Everything else.

Appalling

Postby Old_Blue » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:37 pm

On Sky news today i saw a policeman stopping a van with a black man driving, he was stopped because the van was not insured, the man was then seen telling the officer to just go away and leave him alone, but the officer was not going to let the man just drive away, so he tried to restrain the man who was about to drive away, the man then punched the officer but the officer was having none of it and went for him again, this time the man used an machete on the officer hitting him three times on the head with it, with blood pouring out of his head the officer used his taser gun on the man, the first time it did nothing and the man came at the officer again with the officer on the ground, and the man still using his machete the officer used the taser once more this time the man went down and the officer handcuffed him, blood was gushing from the policeman and he call for an ambulance and other police to come to his help on his police radio, he will be back on duty soon doing his job, the guy who almost killed him pleaded not guilty to attempted murder, and the jury believed him, he said all he was doing was trying to get away, if he his not put away for a very long time then there is something very wrong with our justice, i hope the police officer can come back and do the job he loves, as he said he does his job to keep the law and people safe, if you see the footage on the news or TV you like me just might be shocked at what that man was doing, but thank God the officer was not killed, because if he was that man would now be free to do it again and it could be to anyone.

Just one other thing the jury as not been told that this is not the first time this man as been arrested with a machete, i think they should have because this man obviously thinks the law doesn't include him, for me he should serve something like 15 years for attempted murder and do the lot, no time off as he will think he his above the law.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Re: Appalling

Postby Mr-Ed » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:36 am

Bloody hell. Our society has gone down the crapper.
Manchester City - Ruining Football since 2008
Its always 11:11
Mr-Ed
Site Admin

Postby Huey Blue » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:57 am

If they want to bring back hanging ..... I will flick the switch!
VAR = Ruining Football since 2019
Huey Blue
Shaun Goater MBE

Postby Old_Blue » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:51 pm

We today could be looking at the death of a policeman going about his job in the right way, and the one who could have been his killer would still have a life, it as for a long time been a bugbear with me that someone who kills someone for no reason whatsoever still as a life, if this potential killer had done this in America the police would have had a gun and shot him dead, this man is very lucky that in this country those in power[the do-gooders] have done away with the death penalty, we need it brought back for anyone who kills anyone in clod blood, or kills a policeman, or kills a medical worker who could be the one to save yours or anybody life, his verdict was due to be given today and i hope it's a long stay in prison
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Postby Old_Blue » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:28 pm

Well it as been said by the judge that he showed on remorse for what he did, so the judge showed him no remorse either by jailing him for 16 years for wounding, wounding he nearly killed the officer, let's hope he serves the lot.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Return to Off Topic