Out

Everything else.

Out

Postby Old_Blue » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:31 am

We are a free country once again after 47 years in this dictatorship of the EU, and i couldn't be happier , but we have a year of so call negotiations to do now with the EU, they will play hardball and want us to do most of what we do now to get a deal, we should tell them this is not going to happen, we will do what we want not what they want, if the Government want to still be in power after the next election they better had, we said we will take back our laws on fishing, immigration, and now we can do our own deals with every country on the planet, and of course who we let into our country, and we can deport any European citizen who breaks our laws but only after they have served there prison sentence, and they can take their family members with them, and if i was the PM i would bring back hanging for anyone who kills another human being, and anyone carrying an offensive weapon would get a long time in prison with no parole, but we are now at the start of our last year of paying in to this EU dictatorship and the end can't come quick enough for me.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Re: Out

Postby Mr-Ed » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:34 pm

Hanging.
Now there's a referendum I'd like to see happen.
For many, many years I thought that too many innocent lives were taken as a result of miscarriages of justice. But now it is clear that many more lives are taken as a result of there being no ultimate sanction for murder. As such I may be swayed to vote for its return.
One thing's for sure, I doubt the political elites would ever let it happen.
Manchester City - Ruining Football since 2008
Its always 11:11
Mr-Ed
Site Admin

Re: Out

Postby Old_Blue » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:08 pm

Mr-Ed wrote:Hanging.
Now there's a referendum I'd like to see happen.
For many, many years I thought that too many innocent lives were taken as a result of miscarriages of justice. But now it is clear that many more lives are taken as a result of there being no ultimate sanction for murder. As such I may be swayed to vote for its return.
One thing's for sure, I doubt the political elites would ever let it happen.

Me too they have no bottle, and there would be uproar from the do-gooders.
Old_Blue
Paul Dickov Style Legend

Return to Off Topic