Semi Final - Ricster

Semi Final - Ricster

Postby Blue Tones » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:25 am

You said you wanted to meet up pal, what time you getting into Manchester and do you fancy a drink in town afterwards?

I'm down for the night and staying at the parents, getting in on the train around 1630 I think and going back next day.
Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans - 1980 John Lennon "Beautiful Boy"
Blue Tones
Site Admin

Re: Semi Final - Ricster

Postby Private Pyle » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:34 pm

Blue Tones wrote:You said you wanted to meet up pal, what time you getting into Manchester and do you fancy a drink in town afterwards?

I'm down for the night and staying at the parents, getting in on the train around 1630 I think and going back next day.

Don't do it !!! the weird jock will corrupt you
Private Pyle

Postby Blue Tones » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:54 pm

:lol:
Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans - 1980 John Lennon "Beautiful Boy"
Blue Tones
Site Admin

Postby Ricster » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:32 am

Hey BT, me and the old dude will be heading back to Scotland straight after the game, but yeah, im up for meeting up. We should be down in Manchester around 5ish and usually frequent a pub on Clayton Lane called 'The Bridge'. Thats where we will probably be. Its about a 15 minute walk from the ground and doesn't get overly busy before the game. Serve a good pint of guiness, although im not a fan of the black stuff myself.

I'll pm you with my mobile number and you can let me know what you want to do.
Ricster

Postby Blue Tones » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:49 am

Ricster wrote:Hey BT, me and the old dude will be heading back to Scotland straight after the game, but yeah, im up for meeting up. We should be down in Manchester around 5ish and usually frequent a pub on Clayton Lane called 'The Bridge'. Thats where we will probably be. Its about a 15 minute walk from the ground and doesn't get overly busy before the game. Serve a good pint of guiness, although im not a fan of the black stuff myself.

I'll pm you with my mobile number and you can let me know what you want to do.

Yeah thanks for that I got your PM, I will give you a txt before the match when I arrive. I will PM you my mobile number so you know who it is.
Blue Tones
Site Admin

Postby Cybele » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:17 pm

I would love to go... :£
Cybele

Postby Blue Tones » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Cybele wrote:I would love to go... :£

Get yourself some loyalty points then :%
Blue Tones
Site Admin

Postby Cybele » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:57 pm

well what can I do now if I am a loyal fan but with no points :?
Cybele

Postby Blue Tones » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:09 am

go to more games that you can get tickets too :!9
Blue Tones
Site Admin

Postby Cybele » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:14 am

thanks, I will definitely try
Cybele

Next

Return to Matchday Arrangements and Ticket Exchange