Semi Final - Ricster

Re: Semi Final - Ricster

Postby Ricster » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:20 pm

BT, you still up for meeting on Tuesday?

My dad and myself will be there and also Dean, my friend who i told you about in my last pm. Would like to buy you a pint and also we'll be talking about what i pm'd you, so the more heads the better for me :)
Ricster
 

Re: Semi Final - Ricster

Postby Blue Tones » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:24 pm

What time are you arriving? I have to meet the old man and his Mrs but I will be in town much earlier than them. I think I will be there by 3pm so if your about I will be happy for you to buy me a pint :* :!7
Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans - 1980 John Lennon "Beautiful Boy"
User avatar
Blue Tones
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5182
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:05 pm

Re: Semi Final - Ricster

Postby Ricster » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:39 pm

Blue Tones wrote:What time are you arriving? I have to meet the old man and his Mrs but I will be in town much earlier than them. I think I will be there by 3pm so if your about I will be happy for you to buy me a pint :* :!7


We'll be going to the Bridge Inn on Clayton Lane. Its where we always go, decent pint and in a glass also :shock:

Here is a map

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=Bridge%20Inn%20Clayton%20Lane&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Its a 10 minute walk to the ground
Ricster
 

Re: Semi Final - Ricster

Postby Blue Tones » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:39 pm

I'm not sure it will be open mate on derby day.
Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans - 1980 John Lennon "Beautiful Boy"
User avatar
Blue Tones
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5182
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:05 pm

Re: Semi Final - Ricster

Postby Ricster » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Blue Tones wrote:I'm not sure it will be open mate on derby day.


It has been before, and its far enough off the beaten track. Anyway, there is a way into the pub for early Sunday games, before 12. Trust me, im a security officer :lol:
Ricster
 

Re: Semi Final - Ricster

Postby Private Pyle » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Ricster wrote:
Blue Tones wrote:I'm not sure it will be open mate on derby day.


It has been before, and its far enough off the beaten track. Anyway, there is a way into the pub for early Sunday games, before 12. Trust me, im a security officer :lol:


Not a very good one according to your Dad
Private Pyle
 

Re: Semi Final - Ricster

Postby Huey Blue » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:19 am

Private Pyle wrote:
Ricster wrote:
Blue Tones wrote:I'm not sure it will be open mate on derby day.


It has been before, and its far enough off the beaten track. Anyway, there is a way into the pub for early Sunday games, before 12. Trust me, im a security officer :lol:


Not a very good one according to your Dad


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
VAR = Ruining Football since 2019
User avatar
Huey Blue
Shaun Goater MBE
 
Posts: 6035
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:54 am

Re: Semi Final - Ricster

Postby Blue Tones » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:23 pm

fecking typical, I am cureently dying with a stomach bug that my daughter and wife has had. Nothing will stop me though although I do feel majorly like shite.
Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans - 1980 John Lennon "Beautiful Boy"
User avatar
Blue Tones
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5182
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:05 pm

Re: Semi Final - Ricster

Postby nimrod » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:53 am

did you make it bt ?
nimrod
 

Re: Semi Final - Ricster

Postby Blue Tones » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:58 am

I made it Nimrod, just. I did endure some of the worst pain in my life to do so though. But it was worth it in the end. I was supposed to meet up with Ricster but by that point I was in a mental battle with myself as to wether or not to get a taxi back to my mums and watch it on the TV. At least I got a free flag.
Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans - 1980 John Lennon "Beautiful Boy"
User avatar
Blue Tones
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5182
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:05 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Arrangements and Ticket Exchange

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron