Milton Keynes supporter club branch

Any questions about the forum or management of the forum in here please.

Milton Keynes supporter club branch

Postby fruitbog » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:40 pm

hi Michael ... !

Steve Mac here, hope you are ok.

I've been trying to get you by email but it doesn't seem to be working - could you try emailling me?
I wanted to have a chat with you re plans for Paul Lake to come down to MK ...

Best wishes,
=Steve=
fruitbog

Re: Milton Keynes supporter club branch

Postby Blue Tones » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:37 am

Hi Steve,

It is just a case of emailing Rosy at City to arrange a date. Lakey has already confirmed he is happy to do it so we just have to let Rosy know we have spoken to him already. My email client isn't working properly (outlook peice of shite) I will go through my old emails and find Rosy's email and get back to you this weekend on it. We just need to decide upon a couple of dates that are good for us and propose them to City.
Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans - 1980 John Lennon "Beautiful Boy"
Blue Tones
Site Admin

Postby fruitbog » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:03 pm

ok thanks .....

the date we came up with was the November meeting which would be on November 18th, so would be good if he could make that one.
if not then we could have another look at the list of dates - or, he could suggest a date that suits him?

anyway, let me know what he says - I'll keep in touch through this forum until you tell me your email's working ok again!

=steve=
fruitbog

Postby fruitbog » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:03 pm

hi Michael,

Did you get a chance to look up the contact details to send to me? I'm happy to contact Lakey / City, just let me know the contact details that you have ..

(Thanks!)

=Steve=
fruitbog

Postby Blue Tones » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Just in work at the moment, no access to email. I have an email for Danny Wilson but cannot find the one for Rosy. If you email danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk and ask him to clarify Rosy's email for you who deals with the OSC visits he will reply. Sorry I am not of much use at the minute, but I don't even have enough spare time for my daughter let alone anything else. Just tell Danny that I have spoken to Paul Lake already and he asked us to book it through Rosy.
Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans - 1980 John Lennon "Beautiful Boy"
Blue Tones
Site Admin

Postby fruitbog » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:37 pm

ok thanks
=steve=
fruitbog

Postby fruitbog » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:37 pm

hi Michael,

Sorry to bother you again on this, bit of a daft question coming up ..... what is your surname? Reason is I want to quote your full name when I email Danny Wilson so that he doesn't think I am just anybody! If I just say "Michael" he might think I am just somebody trying it on?!

Best wishes,
=Steve=
fruitbog

Postby Blue Tones » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:17 am

fruitbog wrote:hi Michael,

Sorry to bother you again on this, bit of a daft question coming up ..... what is your surname? Reason is I want to quote your full name when I email Danny Wilson so that he doesn't think I am just anybody! If I just say "Michael" he might think I am just somebody trying it on?!

Best wishes,
=Steve=

I'll send you a private message.
Blue Tones
Site Admin

Postby GCB » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Any update on this yet?
GCB

Postby Blue Tones » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Yes Paul Lake will be attending, I believe the meeting is on the 18th but I will have to double check.
Blue Tones
Site Admin

Next

Return to Site Help